The Alternative Dairy Co - Soy Milk 1L x 12
Three decades of soy milk experience, perfected for coffee.
Backed by the pioneers of plant-based milks in Australia, we took a decades-old recipe and perfected it for coffee with our Soy Milk. It works with a variety of coffee blends for a balanced cup without the beany aftertaste.
We’ve perfected our processes to minimise impact and maximise quality.
- Soy beans are ground after removing the hull.
- Separated out the proteins.
- Combined with soy fibre and mixed with water.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Soy Protein (3.5%), Corn Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Fibre, Minerals (Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium), Acidity Regulators (332, 450).
Nutrition per 100mL
Energy 245 kJ/59 kcal
Protein 3.2 g
Fat 3.0g of which saturated 0.3 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Carbohydrates 4.3 g of which sugars 1.9 g
Dietary Fibre 0.7 g
Sodium 47 mg
Potassium 341 mg
Calcium 57 mg
Phosphorus 100 mg
- KCKwok C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Bought For Personal UseRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice soy milk
Good quality soy milk
- EMErna Margarett B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For Personal UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest soy milk
Love this brand. I also love the quick delivery